Monday 26 October 2015

AS Film Brief

Welcome back! Today, I will outline a brief for my AS Film!

First of all, I will embed the AS Media specification in which outlines what I have to produce for my AS Media product.


WHAT WE HAVE TO DO...

First of all, I have to participate in a preliminary excerise in which I have already done and is documented previously. Then, I have to participate in a main task in which I have to create a 2 minute film opening tailored to the Thriller genre. 

WHY THRILLER?

We are using the thriller genre because you can portray the story within the 2 minutes easily, therefore we can make an effective film opening in which is simple to execute. If we were to produce a comedy movie, they I would have to make you laugh! Therefore, If my product was unsuccessful to do so, then the film opening would be seen as a poor piece of work. The same goes for the horror genre, I would need to make you jump/ feel scared! Also, a lot of preparation would be needed including special effects in which are hard to come by. Therefore, the thriller genre is perfect as it is very approachable. 

Next time: I will go through the evaluation questions! See you then!