Friday 19 February 2016

Shooting on Location Diary - Day 2

Welcome back! Today, I will present to you the second 'vlog' of our shooting on location diary! 

DAY 2 - THE MAIN SECTION OF THE FILM OPENING

Day 2 was another 3 hour slot in which we filmed the rest of the film. We filmed the rest of the film in order from the kitchen scene onwards due to costume changes being minimal. 

So let's look at the schedule for day 2:


With the schedule noted let's look at the 'vlog' for Day 2 to give you an insight into how we actually managed to film the rest of the film opening in 3 hours:



WAS IT A SUCCESSFUL DAY?

Overall, It was a successful day, we managed to film all of the planned shots with no continuity errors. However, It was a little dark at times, however we can improve that in the final cut. Overall, I thought that the day was handled very professionally considering the few hiccups in the acting etc which are visible in the 'vlog'. 

WHAT WAS MY CONTRIBUTION TO THE TWO DAYS OF FILMING? 

My contribution to the 2 days of shooting we as follows, make sure that everything is recorded and recorded to the appropriate standard! My role within the film doesn't really kick in till the editing stage. But overall, I thought I did my job very well, I simply worked with Tam, the director, and discussed shots and how we could maybe manipulate and change certain scenes to look aesthetically more pleasing to the audience. 

Next time: Editing! Let's see if my skills are any good...